Inositol, also called Cyclohexanol , is widely distributed in animals and plants, and it is a growth factor of animals and microorganisms, which was first isolated from myocardium and liver. Inositol has a broad range of health and nutrition applications in multi-vitamins and nutritive amino acid-vitamin infused health and wellness products. It plays lots of roles:
1. Vitamin-B's Role-Inositol is more effective when taken with the other vitamin B complex.
2. Lively Cells or Energy Enhancement-Inositol can promote fat metabolism, protect myocardium and enhance energy.
3. An Effective Promoter to Healthy Hair Growth-Inositol is necessary for hair growth and it can promote healthy hair growth and prevent hair loss and baldness.
4. Growth Promotion-The growth and survival of the cells of the brain, bone marrow, eyes and intestines depends upon inositol. Inositol plays an important role to the healthy growth of the cell membrane.
5. Cholesterol Reduction-Inositol effectively promotes the body's production of lecithin which can eliminate liver fat, therefore inositol is helpful in fat metabolism, reducing blood cholesterol and preventing atherosclerosis.
6. Eczema Prevention-Inositol can reduce the severity of skin-related disorders such as eczema and psoriasis.
7. A natural Sedative-Inositol is a neurotransmitter, acting to the nervous system to help the release of serotonin and acetylcholine so to bring calming effect as a natural sedative.
1. Melting point 224-227℃
2. Chloride ≤0.005％
3. Sulfate ≤0.006％
4. Calcium Negative
5. Iron ≤0.0005％
6. Loss on Drying ≤0.5％
7. Residue on Ignition ≤0.1％
8. Heavy Metals（PB）≤0.001％
10. Assay ≥98.0％
11. Bacteria in count
(in 1.0 ml)/ml ＜100
12. E.Coli count
(in 100ml)/100ml Negative
13. Mould & Yeast /ml ＜50
14. TAB No
15. Pathogenic bacteria No
Main Effects Applications Vitamin-like Effects Energy drinks
Energy Enhancement Dietary supplements
Healthy Hair promotion Personal care products (Hair lotion)
high-class pet supplies