Black Tea is named for the red color of tea soup and leaf base boiled. It is a kind of fully fermented tea, which is made of the buds and leaves of tea tree and by going the refined typical processes like ilting, rolling, fermentation and drying. After fermentation, the chemical reaction by polyphenols in black tea was reduced by more than 90 percent, and new components such as theaflavins and theoglobin were produced.
Black tea is rich in carotene, vitamin A, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, caffeine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, glutamic acid, alanine, aspartic acid and other nutrients. During the fermentation process, the chemical reaction by polyphenols causes great
changes in the chemical composition of fresh leaves, which will produce theaflavins, theoglobin and other components, and the aroma of which is significantly increased to form the unique color, aroma and taste of Black Tea.
1. Suitable for: people with cold body, bad stomach function and ardiovascular disease.
2. Contraindication: patients with stone disease, tumor and anemia.
1. Do not drink black tea within 1 hour before or after taking the medicine.
2. Chinese Ginseng and American ginseng should not be eaten together with black tea.
3. Avoid drinking strong tea to relieve alcohol.
4. Don't drink black tea before meals; Don't drink black tea immediately after dinner.
Black tea helps in digestion, increasing appetite, eliminating edema, and strengthening the
heart. Black tea is "rich in flavonoids that fight free radicals, with effect of anti-acidification and reducing the incidence of myocardial infarction and myocardial infarction.
1. Allaying tiredness
2. Promoting saliva serection and remove heat
4. Anti-inflammatory and bactericidal
6. Strengthening bones
Headquarters: Flat 107, 25 Indescon Square, London, United Kingdom, E14 9DG.
TEL: +44(0)20 31299469
China Operation: RM3229, No.7 Building, No.111, Fengpu RD, Fengpu Industrial Park,
FengXian District, Shanghai City, China.
Mobile Phone: +86-15963513397
Scan for close approach