Marine Fish are rich in unsaturated fatty acids, especially deep sea fish such as salmon, sardines, andcod. Their fat are mainly unsaturated fatty acids (including single unsaturated fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acid) accounting for about 50%- 80% of the total fat, mostly are EPA and DHA.These long-chain fatty acids can reduce blood lipids, prevent the formation of thrombosis and prevent atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease, so these fatty acids are also called "blood vessel scavengers". In addition, DHA has some brain-building benefits. So regular diet of marine fish is beneficial to health.
Modern medical research confirms that shrimp's nutritional value is very high, and eating shrimp can enhance human immunity and sexual function and help fight premature aging. Often eating fresh shrimp (iin stir-fry, burn, or stew) with warm wine in company, can cure kidney's functional deficiency to impotence, fear of cold, body fatigue, waist and knee pain and other diseases. Shrimp is a delicious food that provides nutrients for the brain.Shrimp contain three important fatty acids, which keep you focused for a long time.
Marine fish Gold Monte deals with are Salmon, Cod and Sadin, etc; Marine shrimps are South American White Shrimp, Arctic shrimp and Bamboo Shrimp, etc.
Salmon is rich in unsaturated fatty acid that can effectively reduce blood fat and blood cholesterol in preventing and treating cardiovascular disease. And Ω - 3 fatty acids in it is the indispensable material to the nerve system, the brain and the retina, which boosts brain function and with the effect of prevention and treatment of alzheimer's disease.
Salmon can effectively prevent the occurrence and development of chronic diseases such as diabetes, which has high nutritional value and enjoys the reputation of "water treasure".
Silver cod is rich in vitamin A, vitamin D, calcium, magnesium, selenium and other nutritional elements.
1. Taking cod as a diet has a good protective effect on the cardiovascular system and is conducive to preventing cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension and myocardial infarction.
2. Silver cod is rich in the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids like EPA and DHA, the content of which are similar to those of deep-sea fish as wild salmon.
3. Silver cod's blubber contains globulin, albumin and phosphorous nuclear protein, as well as various amino acids necessary for children's development, whose ratio is very similar to that need by children.
4. It has a very high protein content and a very low fat content of at least 0.5%, almost equal to shark meat. What's more, cod's liver contains oil up to 45%. A variety of vitamins, including A, D and E are contained in cod.
Sardines are high in protein and have the highest level of iron in fish.
1. Eating sardines can strong bones and teeth, strengthen muscles, prevent hypertension, stroke and cerebral thrombosis, beautify hair in rich luster and relieve eye fatigue, so it can make the body become health from the inside to the outside.
2. Eating sardines has the beneficial effect of promoting the development of human brains, very suitable for the children in growth and development.
3. Sardines are rich in health-promoting omega-3s, so eating sardines is an important way to maintain a healthy heart.
South American White Shrimp
South American Shrimps are thin in shell and fatty in body with fresh meat and delicious taste. They are rich in nutrition with good food efficacy:
1. its nutritional value is very high to enhance the human body's immunity and sexual function, tonifying kidney's function and fighting premature aging.
2. Promoting secreting of lactation
3. Preventing arteriosclerosis: shrimp is rich in magnesium, which plays an important role in regulating heart activity and protecting cardiovascular system. It can reduce cholesterol content in blood and so to prevent arteriosclerosis.
It is nutritious, containing a lot of good unsaturated fatty acids, and playing a source of good protein. It does not contain cholesterol with very low fat and calories. It is also rich in vitamin B12, zinc, iodine, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, iron and trace amounts of calcium, magnesium and sodium. Eating Arctic Shripms has the following efficacy:
1. Enhancing human immunity;
2. Relieving neurasthenia-the shrimp skin has a sedative effect, often used to treat neurasthenia, autonomic nervous dysfunction;
3. Beneficial to recovery after illness- this shrimp is rich in nutrition with soft meat that is easy to be digested. It is an excellent food for people who are weak and need to be nursed in illness.
4. Eliminating jet lag: scientists at Osaka University in Japan have found that astaxanthin in shrimp can help combat the effects of jet lag.
1. It is extremely rich in nutrition, especially the contained protein, with the content at several to dozens of times of that of fish, eggs and milk;
2. It is rich in potassium, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus and other minerals; vitamin A, ammonia tea alkali and other ingredients. Its meat quality is soft and easy to be digested as fish, especially suitable for children and pregnant women;
3. It has a sedative effect and are often used to treat neurasthenia and vegetative nerve disorders.
4. The Baby Bamboo shrimps (shrimp eggs) contain high protein good for patients in kidney deficiency.
Headquarters: Flat 107, 25 Indescon Square, London, United Kingdom, E14 9DG.
TEL: +44(0)20 31299469
China Operation: RM3229, No.7 Building, No.111, Fengpu RD, Fengpu Industrial Park,
FengXian District, Shanghai City, China.
Mobile Phone: +86-15963513397
Scan for close approach