The Shellfish Gold Monte deals with show many nutritional characteristics such as: high protein, high trace elements, high iron, high calcium and low fat. Shellfish contain cholesterol Δ 7 and methylene cholesterol-24 inhibiting cholesterol synthesis in the liver and accelerating excretion of cholesterol so to decrease cholesterol. They are stronger than valium, the usual cholesterol-lowering drug.
Gold Monte's shellfish mainly include scallops, abalones, oysters, sea snails and clams.
1. Scallop has high nutritional value, rich in unsaturated fatty acids EPA and DHA. EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), commonly known as a "blood vessel scavenger," makes prostaglandins that softens the walls of blood vessels and inhibits platelet aggregation, greatly reducing the formation of blood clots and hardening of the arteries. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), commonly known as "brain gold", is an indispensable substance for the development of brain nerve and optic nerve, which can not only promote intellectual development and improve IQ, but also reduce the incidence of dementia.
2. Abalone has high nutritional value, and abalone meat is rich in globulin. Abalone meat also contains an ingredient called abalone polysacchride, which destroys essential metabolites for cancer cells. Abalone is also an anti-cancer food on the table. The function of abalone is not to reduce blood pressure, but to regulate blood pressure in a two-way way.
3. Oyster's meat is fatty, smooth and delicious , rich in nutrients, known as the "sea milk". According to the analysis, dried oyster meat contains up to 45% ~ 57% protein, 7% ~ 11% fat and 19% ~ 38% liver sugar. Oyster contains 18 kinds of amino acids, liver glycogen, vitamin Bs, taurine, calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc and other nutrients. Often eating it can improve immunity.
4. Sea snail has rich nutrition and high feeding value. According to the nutrition test , the protein content of fresh snail is up to 50.2%, among which lysine accounts for 2.84%, and methionine 2.33%, and it also contains rich vitamin B group. In addition, snail shells contain minerals at 88%, including calcium at 37% and sodium at 4%. At the same time, it also contains many trace elements.
5. Clam is known as "the best fresh fish in the world", with high nutritional value, including protein at 20%, fat at 1.2%, carbohydrate at 2.5%, and rich phosphorus, calcium, iron, vitamins and various amino acids. It also has high therapeutic value, with obvious curative effect on asthma, chronic tracheitis, goiter and lymphatic tuberculosis.