DISPOSABLE MEDICAL SURGICAL MASK
This mask is made in line with YY 0469-2004 Technical Requirements for Surgical Masks, whose important technical indicators include filtration efficiency, bacterial filtration efficiency and respiratory resistance:
(1) filtration efficiency: in the condition of air flow at (30±2)L/min, the filtration efficiency of sodium chloride aerosol with the median diameter (0.24±0.06) μm in aerodynamics is not less than 30%;
(2) bacterial filtration efficiency: in the specified conditions, the filtration efficiency of staphylococcus aureus aerosol with the average particle diameter of (3±0.3) μm is not less than 95%;
(3) respiratory resistance: in the condition of filtration efficiency flow rate, the inspiratory resistance should not exceed 49Pa, and the expiratory resistance should not exceed 29.4 pa.
Gold Monte opens global protective mask business with many kinds of factories, some of which are the listed companies as manufacturers exclusively for the overseas markets. These production factories have CE and FDA certifications, fully meeting any purchase requirements by all the customers from all over the world with the long-term guarantee of stable supply. Anti-virus ability from high to low rank: KN95≈N95≈FFP2 mask (bacteria bfe>95%,pfe>95%) > this medical surgical mask (bfe> 99%,pfe>99%) > general medical surgical mask (bfe>95%,pfe>30%)> disposable surgical mask (bfe>95%, no requirement for pfe)> ordinary civilian masks (bfe,pfe are not required).
DISPOSABLE KN95 MEDICAL PROTECTIVE MASK
Anti-virus ability from high to low rank:
KN95≈N95≈FFP2 mask (bacteria bfe>95%,pfe>95%) > this medical surgical mask (bfe b> 99%,pfe>99%) > general medical surgical mask (bfe>95%,pfe>30%)> disposable surgical mask (bfe>95%, no requirement for pfe)> ordinary civilian masks (bfe,pfe are not required). N95 wearing the best tightness, is so of the highest level of comprehensive protection).
Exclusively for the Japanese market, made by listed companies with quality strict identification. This mask test report results: BFE>99% (this indicator is for bacterial protection ability ), PFE>99% (this indicator is for virus protection ability ). The difference between the above two is the particle size, BFE is usually able to block 3 micron bacterial aerosol, PFE requires to be able to block 0.1 micron NACI aerosol. It white both Inside and outside, packed in 50 pcs per pack.
The disposable medical surgical mask is composed of mask face and tension belt and the mask face is divided into three layers- the inner, the middle and the outer. The inner layer is of skin-friendly material, the middle layer is of isolation and filtration layer, and the outer layer is the special anti-bacteria layer.This highly efficient surgical mask has a strong hydrophobic permeability, and it has a significant filtering effect on the tiny aerosol with virus or harmful dust, but it cannot effectively filter PM10 and PM2.5. The overall filtering effect is good, and the materials used are non-toxic, harmless and comfortable to wear. It has the following characteristics:
1. Light, comfortable, tasteless, no fiberglass, no irritation to skin, waterproof;
2. Soft and comfortable adjustable nose clip;
3. Weared with small Respiratory Resistance in hygiene. The aerosol, dust, smoke, fog drops, toxic gases and toxic vapors, etc., will be absorbed by the filter material, so to be blocked from being inhaled.
It is made In accordance with the relevant registered product standards (YZB), the filtration efficiency requirements for particles and bacteria are generally in absence, or the filtration efficiency requirements for particles and bacteria are lower than those formedical surgical masks and protective respirators.
DISPOSABLE GENERAL MEDICAL MASK
Headquarters: Flat 107, 25 Indescon Square, London, United Kingdom, E14 9DG.
TEL: +44(0)20 31299469
China Operation: RM3229, No.7 Building, No.111, Fengpu RD, Fengpu Industrial Park,
FengXian District, Shanghai City, China.
Mobile Phone: +86-15266575768
Scan for close approach