Gold Monte's Apricot Puree Concentrate is prepared from Non-GMO Apricots that have been carefully chosen for freshness, proper ripeness and quality. It is a natural product at 30-32 Brix with no preservatives, sugars, coloring or artificial flavors added, being made with processes as of long washing, multi-stage spray, select, smash, extract, pasteurization and concentration. It is sweet in taste and golden yellow or orange in color, having the original apricot flavor and aroma when diluted to 10 Brix.
Product specifications and packaging can be adjusted to the customer’s orders, including private brand packaging. Wide applications for food services, beverage and retail industries.
1. Brix（20C refraction）% 30-32；
2. Total Acid
( as of Citric Acid)% 1.2-3.8；
3. Ph @11.5BX 3.2-4.2；4. Bostwick(cm, 30 seconds
@20 Brix) 6-12；
5. Patulin ppb ＜50；
5. Cu(copper) mg/kg ＜ 5；
6. Pb (lead) mg/kg ＜ 0.1；
7. As (arsenic) mg/kg ＜0.5；
8. Total Plate count
(in 1.0 ml)/ml ＜100；
9. E.Coli count
(in 100ml)/100ml Negative；
10. Mould & Yeast /ml ＜20；
11. TAB NO；
12. Pathogenic bacteria NO
Packaging and Storage 1. Aseptic bag in steel drum, 250Kg/drum ,storage below -18C.
2. Marked Product name/Type/Quantity/Manufacturer/DOM etc.
3. Prevent from insolation/drenching during transportation. Strictly prohibit mixing with poisonous and peculiarly smelling goods during transportation.
4. Temperature request on transportation: ambient temperature
5. Shelf life: 18 months